AutoHotkey_L: Arrays, Debugger, x64, COM, #If expression ...
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 68, 69, 70 Next
AutoHotkey Community Forum Index -> Scripts & Functions
What is it?
AutoHotkey_L is a custom build of AutoHotkey maintained by Lexikos. Features include:
- Objects (extensible associative arrays).
- Interactive debugging features, when used with a compatible debugging client.
- Significant functionality developed by other community members:
- Native 64-bit support by fincs.
- Native COM support by Sean.
- Native Unicode support by jackieku.
- Support for various text encodings.
- New DllCall arg types for portability.
- Object-oriented file I/O.
- #if expression - Similar to #IfWinActive, but for arbitrary expressions.
- Built-in support for menu icons and improvements to icon support.
Discuss AutoHotkey_L at the AutoHotkey Community Forums.