Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Com_invoke to login

AutoHotkey Community Forum Index -> Ask for Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
bacon117

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Com_invoke to loginReply with quote

Hello erbody. 

Hopefully someone can help me with this. By studying tanks awesome com tutorial (http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic34972.html) I have learned a few things. 

I have figured out how to push the username and pw into the website, and I can click buttons on other websites, but I cannot figure out how to click the "Log in" button on my particular site. I can make it work with Focus-> {enter}, but I would like to leave the page hidden until it is logged in. Here is the DOM of http://www.covisint.com/web/guest/login-manufacturing : 
Code (Expand):
<LINK rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/www-main-theme/css/portal_login.css" />
<SCRIPT type="text/javascript"> 
/*<![CDATA[*/jQuery(function(){var a="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_";tmpFm=jQuery("form[name="+a+"tmpLogin]"),loginFm=jQuery("form[name="+a+"login]"),tmpUser=jQuery("input[name=user]",tmpFm),tmpPw=jQuery("input[name=password]",tmpFm),user=jQuery("input[name=user]",loginFm),pw=jQuery("input[name=password]",loginFm),time=jQuery("input[name=submitTime]",loginFm);tmpUser.focus();tmpFm.submit(function(c){if(tmpUser.val().length==0){alert("Please enter a User Name");tmpUser.focus()}else{if(tmpPw.val().length==0){alert("Please enter Password");tmpPw.focus()}else{user.val(tmpUser.val().toUpperCase());pw.val(tmpPw.val());time.val((new Date).getTime());var b=new Cookie("defaultLogin");b.industry="manufacturing";b.store(90,"/");loginFm.submit()}}return false})});/*]]>*/
</SCRIPT>
</P>
<FORM method="post" name="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_login" action="https://us.sso.covisint.com/sso?cmd=LOGIN">
<INPUT type="hidden" name="auth_mode" value="basic" /><INPUT type="hidden" name="user" value="" /><INPUT type="hidden" name="password" value="" /><INPUT type="hidden" name="submitTime" value="" /> 
</FORM>
<DIV class="portalLogin">
<H2>
Secure Login
</H2>
<DIV class="portalLoginPanel">
<DIV class="portalLoginPanelContent">
<FORM name="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_tmpLogin" jQuery1275595950703="9">
<FIELDSET>
<LEGEND>Manufacturing <SPAN>Login</SPAN></LEGEND>
<OL>
<LI>
<LABEL for="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_user">User Name</LABEL> <INPUT id="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_user" class="field" name="user" jQuery1275595950703="8" index="1" value="" />
</LI>
<LI>
<LABEL for="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_password">Password</LABEL> <INPUT id="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_password" class="field" type="password" name="password" index="2" value="" />
</LI>
<LI>
<LABEL>&nbsp;</LABEL> <INPUT class="loginButton" type="submit" index="3" value=" " />
</LI>
</OL>
</FIELDSET>

</FORM>
<!-- Manufacturing -->

Using this information, I have come up with these two entries to push the user name and PW to this site (both work): 
Code:
   COM_Invoke(itemq:=COM_Invoke(all1:=COM_Invoke(document:=COM_Invoke(pwb,"document"),"All"),"item","p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_user"),"value",covuser) 

COM_Invoke(item62:=COM_Invoke(all2:=COM_Invoke(document:=COM_Invoke(pwb,"Document"),"All"),"item","p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_password"),"value",covpw) 

But now, how do I click the link. This seems to be the code for the button: 
<LABEL>&nbsp;</LABEL> <INPUT class="loginButton" type="submit" index="3" value=" " /> 
but there is no name or id for me to select and then "click". 

I have tried these with no luck: 

Code:
;1.)
COM_Invoke(itemsubmit:=COM_Invoke(all3:=COM_Invoke(document:=COM_Invoke(pwb,"Document"),"All"),"item","submit"),"submit") 

;2.)   ;COM_Invoke(document, "p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_tmpLogin", "click")

;3.)
;   pbuttons := COM_Invoke(document, "getElementsByTagName", "submit") 
;   ; use loop to find the right button ->pbutton 
;     COM_Invoke(pbutton, "click")
;   
;4.)
;   COM_Invoke(itemsubmit:=COM_Invoke(all3:=COM_Invoke(document:=COM_Invoke(pwb,"Document"),"All"),"getElementsbytagname","submit"),"click") 

Any ides or other clarification?
bacon117

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote

I have had some moderate sucess using the name of the input form. But when I run the script, it submits nothing to the website, and I get "invalid user name or password": 

Code:
COM_Invoke(itemsubmit:=COM_Invoke(all3:=COM_Invoke(document:=COM_Invoke(pwb,"Document"),"All"),"item","p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_Login"),"submit")

Again, here is the code of the form: 

Code (Expand):
link href="/www-main-theme/css/portal_login.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" /><script type="text/javascript">/*<![CDATA[*/jQuery(function(){var a="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_";tmpFm=jQuery("form[name="+a+"tmpLogin]"),loginFm=jQuery("form[name="+a+"login]"),tmpUser=jQuery("input[name=user]",tmpFm),tmpPw=jQuery("input[name=password]",tmpFm),user=jQuery("input[name=user]",loginFm),pw=jQuery("input[name=password]",loginFm),time=jQuery("input[name=submitTime]",loginFm);tmpUser.focus();tmpFm.submit(function(c){if(tmpUser.val().length==0){alert("Please enter a User Name");tmpUser.focus()}else{if(tmpPw.val().length==0){alert("Please enter Password");tmpPw.focus()}else{user.val(tmpUser.val().toUpperCase());pw.val(tmpPw.val());time.val((new Date).getTime());var b=new Cookie("defaultLogin");b.industry="manufacturing";b.store(90,"/");loginFm.submit()}}return false})});/*]]>*/</script></p>
<form method="POST" action="https://us.sso.covisint.com/sso?cmd=LOGIN" name="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_login">
    <input type="hidden" value="basic" name="auth_mode" /><input type="hidden" name="user" /><input type="hidden" name="password" /><input type="hidden" value="" name="submitTime" />
</form><div class="portalLogin">
<h2>Secure Login</h2>
<div class="portalLoginPanel">
<div class="portalLoginPanelContent">
<form name="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_tmpLogin">
    <fieldset>                     <legend>Manufacturing <span>Login</span></legend>
    <ol>
        <li><label for="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_user">User Name</label>                             <input type="text" index="1" name="user" id="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_user" class="field" /></li><li><label for="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_password">Password</label>                             <input type="password" index="2" name="password" id="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_password" class="field" /></li><li><label> </label>                             <input type="submit" index="3" value=" " class="loginButton" /></li></ol>
    </fieldset>
</form><!-- Manufacturing -->
sinkfaze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote

tank's tutorials are a little dated, as the syntax for using COM has been greatly simplified by using the "dotted path": 

Code:
COM_Invoke(itemq:=COM_Invoke(all1:=COM_Invoke(document:=COM_Invoke(pwb,"document"),"All"),"item","p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_user"),"value",covuser) ; <~ old method

COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.item[p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_user].value",covuser) ; <~ new method

COM_Invoke(item62:=COM_Invoke(all2:=COM_Invoke(document:=COM_Invoke(pwb,"Document"),"All"),"item","p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_password"),"value",covpw) ; <~ old method

COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.item[
p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_password].value",covpw) ; <~ new method

Using that will cut down on a great deal of confusion for you and for others trying to assist you. But alas, I digress... 

You could of course submit the form directly, but the key to making the button work is to find out information about your button: 

Code:
<input type="submit" index="3" value=" " class="loginButton" />

You'll notice that the button doesn't have anything readily identifiable for it like a name or id, which will allow us the easiest access to it. The next easiest thing to do will be to determine how many buttons are on the page. We can't immediately distinguish buttons but we can distinguish how many page elements with its root HTML tag 'input' exist by using the length collection: 

Code:
COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].length")

Saving the result of that function call to a variable will tell you how many elements with the input tag are on the page: 

Code:
p := COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].length")
MsgBox, %p% input elements.

This is valuable information because we can now create a loop that will only run for as many input elements as there are on the page. But what do we look for? We know this particular input element's type is submit: 

Code:
<input type="submit" index="3" value=" " class="loginButton" />

So that's how we'll look for it, look at only input elements whose type is submit: 

Code:
Loop %p%
{
  t := COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].item[" A_Index-1 "].type") ; item collections are zero-based indices (first item is item 0, second is 1, etc.)
. . .

The problem is that there may be multiple input items of type 'submit', so what else can uniquely match our button? The next likely suspect is the class: 

Code:
<input type="submit" index="3" value=" " class="loginButton" />

Now the class is kind of tricky because there is no class property of an item per se, but a className property: 

Code:
Loop %p%
{
  c := COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].item[" A_Index-1 "].className")
. . .

So now we have two items which should reasonably identify our button, so we just have to use the loop to search for them! 

Code:
Loop %p%
{
  t := COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].item[" A_Index-1 "].type") 
  c := COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].item[" A_Index-1 "].className")
  if (t="submit") AND (c="loginButton") { ; if both things about the input element match
    COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].item[" A_Index-1 "].click") ; click on the element
    break ; and break the loop
  }
}

Having worked with COM in this way for a while I write it slightly differently: 

Code:
Loop %   COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].length") {
   if   (COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].item[" A_Index-1 "].type")="submit")
    &&   (COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].item[" A_Index-1 "].className")="loginButton") {
      COM_Invoke(pwb,"document.all.tags[input].item[" A_Index-1 "].click")
      break
   }
}

HTH
bacon117

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote

Thank you very much, your post is very easy for me to understand, but more importantly, it works. Smile 

sinkfaze wrote:
You could of course submit the form directly,

How do I submit the form directly? The website runs a Java code locally that sanitizes the inputs (makes sure the fields are not blank), capitalizes the username, and then also submits a "SubmitTime" with the current date and time to the server. It may do other things that I don't understand. This code is the reason I wanted to click the button in the first place 

How do I submit the form directly and bypass this code? 

BTW, here is the code I refer to, I suspect it has something to do with the *loginFm.submit()* at the bottom, but i'm not sure how to use it: 

Code:
<SCRIPT type="text/javascript"> 
/*<![CDATA[*/jQuery(function(){var a="p_p_id_56_INSTANCE_q44R_";tmpFm=jQuery("form[name="+a+"tmpLogin]"),loginFm=jQuery("form[name="+a+"login]"),tmpUser=jQuery("input[name=user]",tmpFm),tmpPw=jQuery("input[name=password]",tmpFm),user=jQuery("input[name=user]",loginFm),pw=jQuery("input[name=password]",loginFm),time=jQuery("input[name=submitTime]",loginFm);tmpUser.focus();tmpFm.submit(function(c){if(tmpUser.val().length==0){alert("Please enter a User Name");tmpUser.focus()}else{if(tmpPw.val().length==0){alert("Please enter Password");tmpPw.focus()}else{user.val(tmpUser.val().toUpperCase());pw.val(tmpPw.val());time.val((new Date).getTime());var b=new Cookie("defaultLogin");b.industry="manufacturing";b.store(90,"/");loginFm.submit()}}return false})});/*]]>*/
</SCRIPT>

로그인 후 댓글쓰기가 가능합니다.

?

1. Each enumerated result will be assigned to the ByRef parameter Result. And, introduced a Global variable _hResult_ which will store the hResult of the Invoke.

2. [COM제어] 바탕화면 바로가기

3. ET프로젝트

4. IF문에서 변수와 상수 또는 변수와 변수 비교하기시 주의사항

5. autohotkey command-line 실행시 파라미터 설정

6. Mysqld 프로세서 실시간 감시

7. 엑셀 셀 복사하기(복사제한된 엑셀등)

8. autohotkey) 스크린세이버 활성화 / 비활성화 시키기.

9. Autohotkey 브라우저 제어 테스트

10. autohotkey) 화면보호기, 바탕화면 control 창 열기

11. autohotkey) 화면보호기 실행 전 클릭으로 화면보호 안걸리게 하기

12. IPC 메커니즘에 사용되는 각종 Windows리소스를 이용하는 authotkey( WinExec, CreateProcess, ShellExcute, ShllExcuteEx )

13. ahk) Send an email 메일발송하기

14. Autohotkey] 키보드 후킹 테스트

15. Com_invoke to login

16. Autohotkey) EditPlus에 구문 색깔 입히기

17. autohotkey) WinSpector spy를 이용한 post,sendmessage Control ID 추출하기

18. Ahk) ip할당 진단프로그램

19. ahk) autohotkey controlgettext 이름을 마우스커서에 졸졸 따라다니게 하기

20. 부팅완료 메시지 프로그램

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
/ 5

http://urin79.com

우린친구블로그