by 디케 posted Aug 24, 2010
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

hMailServer - 설치시 주의 핵심사항

핵심사항 - 아래에서 user name을 반드시 Administrator로 할 것.

• "Connect" 버튼을 눌러 암호 입력창이 뜨면 암호를 입력하고 로그인한다.
로그인

그리고 Administrator에 비밀번호를 입력하여 자동접속이 이뤄지게 해야 됩니다.

안그러면 mail()함수에 비밀번호를 따로 지정해줘야 함....

이부분은 어디서 찾아야 할지 모름...

그래서 환경설정에 비밀번호를 필히 기재토록 해야함.

Related Messages:
Mail Problem - Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: SMTP Server Response: 550 Invalid Recipient: 
Whenever the recipient's email address includes a hyphen ( - ), I get the following error message... 

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 Invalid recipient: 

I should stress that this only seems to occur when the hyphen is in the URL portion of the address, i.e example@perfect-example.com 

The current code works along the lines of... 

mail ($_POST['email'], 'Email subject is here', $body, $headers); 

View Replies !   View Related
Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: SMTP Server Response: 501 Syntax Error 
When I try this under windows :

mail("User <user@example.com>",$subject, "", $headers);

I get this error : 

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 Syntax error,
parameters in command "RCPT TO:<User <user@example.com>>" unrecognized
or missing in

It seems to add it's own <> characters. If I run the same script under Linux it works fine !?

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: SMTP Server Response: 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address 
I receive this error:

PHP Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address in D:clientsebiblecommentary.comconcordia-seminary.caconcordia-seminary.ca\_demo
egister.php on line 464

Both of my mail() uses fail, and I'm not sure why. I've followed the same syntax before on this my server and not had a problem.

My code is below: ....

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: SMTP Server Response: 553 
my php.ini mail section is setup as follows: 

[mail function] 
; For Win32 only. 
SMTP = localhost 
smtp_port = 25 

then in my php script: 
<?php 
mail("joecool@hotmail.com", "Testing", "Line 1
Line 2
Line 3", "From: tom@hotmail.com") or die("email error"); 
?> 

i have also run mercury mail but i keep getting this error: 

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 553 We do not relay non-local mail, sorry. in C:Program Filesxampphtdocsest.php on line 2 

on all tutorials that i went, the mail function is written this way what is wrong?

Mail() [function.mail]: SMTP Server Response: 550 Not Local Host Gmail.com 
I do a mail() and get:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 not local host gmail.com, not a gateway in C:xamppxampphtdocs estsitemail.php on line 7

<?php
ini_set("SMTP","rlwatkins.com");
ini_set("sendmail_from","hunter@rlwatkins.com");
mail("huntercjcarroll@gmail.com","hello me","spamtastic","From: hunter@rlwatkins.com");
?>

what is wrong with this, how do i set it so that i can send to something other than localhost?

PHP Warning: Mail(): SMTP Server Response: 550 
I'm writing a form for my boss with a mailing option. He gave me the SMTP to use. However, I get the error:

PHP Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 550 <blba@hotmail.com>... Relaying denied in C:websitesendMail.php on line 85

I showed him the error, he cheked the mail at the server, everything was working fine !
How can I AT LEAST check if my mailing works ? (can i use m html smtp ? How can i get it ?)

Warning: Mail(): SMTP Server Response: 451 
I am trying to work through some of the Wellington and Thomson book on PHP and MySQL - I am trying to process a mail feedback form and I get the following error:

Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html. in C:Documents and SettingsRLaneMy DocumentsWeb SitesLocalhostInDevelopmentWellingtonSource4processfeedback.php on line 14 ....

Warning: Mail(): SMTP Server Response: 505 5.7.3 Must Issue A STARTTLS Command First 
While using mail() function in PHP I am getting thjis error

Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 505 5.7.3 Must issue a STARTTLS command first

I have used ini_set("SMTP","mail.subdomain.mydomain.");

But when I used this with the IP address of the MailServer (MS-Exchange server) it works. Any comments on this.

SMTP Server Response: 550 5.7.1 Unable To Relay For Any E-mail. 
I am trying to use the mail() function, and I keep get the following error that says

SMTP server response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for any e-mail.

I added the IP of the webserver in Exchange to allow relaying, but still I get this error. Does anyone know how to go about fixing this and allow an e-mail to be sent?

SMTP Server Response: 503 This Mail Server Requires Authentication 
I get this any time I try to send an email to someone that IS NOT in the domain of the company:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server. in corpevent.php on line 21

I have it setup like this (I removed the email address domain...but its correct in the code):

// INI Settings //
ini_set(sendmail_from,"info@domain.com");
ini_set(SMTP,"mail.domain.com");
ini_set(smtp_port,"25");

$headers  = "MIME-Version: 1.0";
$headers .= "Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1";
$headers .= "From: info@domain.com";

$to = $_POST['txtEmail'];
mail($to,"Your Email",$theEmail,$headers);

Why am I not allowed to send an email to anyone that doesn't have a "domain.com" at the end of the email?

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: Failed To Connect To Mailserver At "localhost" Port 25, Verify Your "SMTP" And "smtp_port" Setting In Php.ini 
PHP Code:

$con = "hi monday";
mail("mymail@lala.com","test imap.dll",$con,"From: [email]other@mail.com[/email]"); 

and the mod_imap is loaded. but the browser show:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in D:Apache2htdocssendmail.php on line 2

Mail Function Need A SMTP Server 
im using the mail function in my script. I realised that it isn't working from my laptop but when i run the script at uni it is working perfectly and emails are sent. I then did some reseach and found that i need a SMTP server. Code:

Mail Function - Can Not Connect To The SMTP Server 
My host did something a couple of months ago to their mail server to make it more secure. YOu now have to delare more variables or something. NOw my PHPlist will not work because it can not connect to the SMTP server or something like that. 

JUst wandering if any of you have run into the same problem and could tell me how to fix it? 

Mail() Function - Warning: Server Error 
i'm trying to send out emails, only my colligues can receive em' (they can't be sent outside). what cud be the problem? it keeps on giving me "Warning: Server Error".OR maybe it might be because my colligues uses the same mail-server as mine..

been using:
<?php
$email = "lmpofu@fnb.co.za"; 

$to = "malaya@studentvillage.co.za";
//$headers = "To: Bob <kagiso@po.gov.za>
"; 
$headers = "From: $email
"; 
$headers .= "Bcc: kagiso@po.gov.za
"; 

$result = mail($to, "Hi?", "So do you know this Kagiso guy", $headers); 

if ($result) { 
echo "Your message has been sent! "; 
echo "Return to <a href='home.html'>home</a> page."; 

} else { 
echo "There was an error!"; 

?>

Warning: Mail(): Bad Parameters To Mail() Function, Mail Not Sent. In / 
I have a website with a contact form and I tested to see if the form would actually send the submitted info to my email but I get this error...

Warning: mail(): Bad parameters to mail() function, mail not sent. in /home/content/g/o/l/goldenhills/html/email_us.php on line 62

Here's the php code:

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: Permission Denied: Headers Injection 
I wrote many years ago a small shop application as hobby for a customer. Worked well until a few days. I'm not a php guru and don't understand why I get now this permission problem.

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Permission denied: headers injection (empty line) in /home/www/edfedca4df03c5ff2685003537a08dd5/web/minishop/mail.php on line

mail($this->to, $this->subject, "", $mime); <- LIGNE 145

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: Failed To Connect To Mailserver 
Why do i keep getting this error:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:wampwwwproject_upload Code:

Php Mail() Problem - Warning: Mail(): Failed To Connect To Mailserver At "localhost" Port 25, Verify Your "SMTP" 
I used dreamweaver as a tools for php coding..and Im using php version 4.3.3, Apache 2.0.47(win32) and MySQL as database. I found a problem with php mail() and the error says like this ;-
Warning: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set(). 

Email: SMTP Authentication - PHP Warning: Mail() 
I am running Apache/PHP on Windows 2000. How do we set up authentication for outgoing mail, since my yahoo server requires that? My current settings in php.ini are the following:

SMTP=smtp.mail.yahoo.com
smtp_port=25
sendmail_from=me@myemail.com
;sendmail_path=
Call the mail() function:
mail("the@ddress.com", "Test", "Message");

And finally, the error message output when it fails:

[02-Mar-2003 12:01:31] PHP Warning: mail() [http://www.php.net/function.mail]: SMTP server response: 530 authentication required - for help go to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html in c:apachehtdocsmail.php on line 11

Send Mail ON Windows Server WITH No Response 
I made a script to send email with php . It worked perfectly on Linux server.. Now I tried to run it on Windows server and there is no response... I've tried 

//send_mail() is a funstion which works and returns true if mail is sent...

I checked and on Windows server it returned false on linux returned true.

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: Failed To Connect To Mailserver At "localhost" Port 25 
Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in send.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at send.php:9) in send.php on line 10

why this warning and error coming when i am using this cording help me to solve this problem.

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: 
I am trying to send an email through php using the mail() function but getting the following error:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: my-server-name-here [my-ip-address-here] is currently not 550-permitted to relay through this server. Perhaps you have not logged into 550-the pop/imap server in the last 30 minutes or do not have SMTP 550 Authentication turned on in your email client.My PHP Code is:

<?php
$to = 'nobody@example.com'
$subject = 'the subject'
$message = 'hello'
$headers = 'From: webmaster@example.com' . "" .
'Reply-To: webmaster@example.com' . "" .
'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion();

mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);
?>

FYI: I am running this code on windows 2003 server and i can send email using Horde. What I am guessing is I need to add smtp authentication in my php code, so If you can tell me what is the syntax that can help me. how to overcome this problem?

Mail() - SMTP - And Server Queue 
I have made any test with high volume sent with mail() and with direct STMP connection
I monitoring under WHM of my server the QUEUE (under mail queue manager)With the first (mail()) I see only 20% in the queue, other is sent immediately With the SMTP I see 100% on the queue and I must send manually (with delivery now) and sent is really slowly.

Use Mail() When The SMTP Server Needs Authentication? 
Is it possible to use mail() when the SMTP server needs authentication?

Setting Up SMTP Server And Mail() 
I've never seen a clear and useful post about setting up an SMTP server and getting the mail function to work properly.

Some info about my system:
Windows XP Home (SP2)
Apache 2.0.XX
PHP 5
MySQL 4.1
ActivePerl 5.8.7 (If anyone knows how to set this up with apache, please send me a pm, thanks)

I'd really like if someone could post a few links or someinfo on how to set up php's mail stuff

From what responses I've gotten in the past, I think I need an SMTP server installed on my computer, when I googled, the only results that I seemed to get were servers I would have to pay for. I'd also like to know about configuring PHP's mail functions (php.ini options) so that it will work corectly.....

Mail() On Linux To Use Other Smtp Server 
I have written a php site that uses the mail() on windows and i had to state in the php.ini file which smtp server to use.

have now migrated this site to a redhat 9 server, but i still want the emails to be sent via the smtp server i stated earlier.

this may infact be a sendmail question, im not sure, (perhaps changing sendmail_path in php.ini) but has anyone managed to send email via mail() in php, on a linux box, that uses an external smtp server?

Use Yahoo Smtp Mail Server 
I have tried several ways to send mail but I hav failed and I m veryyyyyy upset. Now
I have few question about mail sending in php 1. I cant/dont use the smtp server of my ISP. Now which server I can send my mail thru? 

2. I want to use yahoo smtp mail server. Now do I have to set yahoo smtp server name and port in php.ini? Cant I set these (both name and port)dynamically in php. if so, how?

3.If the server name I m using uses authenticated smtp, WHERE and how to put code for user id and password in php . If in mail header then in which format? Code:

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: Failed To Connect To Mailserver At "localhost" 
Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in D:SitescsitechsorderEmail.php on line 97

How To Send Mail Using Googlemail SMTP Server ? 
how I can send mail through a php script, using my googlemail account..

Ensure That Mail() Generated From Php Is Sent Out Via The Smtp Server 
I have a smtp server on machine 'a'. Linux machine 'b' runs php. I want to ensure that mail() generated from php is sent out via the smtp server on machine 'a'. How/where do I configure that?

Mail() Problem With Localhost Smtp Server 
Using PHP 5.0.4/MySQL 4.1.12/IIS 6. Have setup an Microsoft SMTP virtual server which works fine when I try to send an outgoing email via "localhost" using Outlook.

However when trying to use mail(), i get an error "Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini"

I had previously tried to use my ISPs smtp server but also got the same "failed to connect" error which is why i tried going locally. Code:

Use Any Other Smtp Server And Port To Send My Mail 
I cant send a simple mail from my pc. I dont know smtp server name and port of my ISP. Cant I use any other smtp server and port to send my mail. Wud u pls tell me the name as well as the port of such smtp server. What is the name n port of yahoo.

Non-local SMTP Mail Function. 
I am working on a webpage that is on a different server than the email
server that the company wants me to use to send emails.

Is it possible to change the PHP.ini file to use this non-local SMTP
server, or is it not that simple?

Mail Function And Smtp Problems 
I'm in the process of building a web-site. The script i've written for registering an account send an e-mail to a user specified e-mail address containing instructions for account activation. My problem is that the e-mails wont send. I know this is something to do with smtp and mailservers. My knowledge in this particular area is minimal however, and i simply cannot find any competent documentation, explaining what i need to do, anywhere.

My isp is AOL and i would like to use their smtp server if possible for sending the e-mails. I've changed the configuration of php.ini to connect to them. I do know that this requires authentication, but i have no idea how to do this. At the moment i'm getting the following error:

Failed to connect to mailserver at "smpt.aol.com" port 587, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocs
egister.php on line 82

However earlier when i was doing some trial and error, downloading programs and mail servers even though i had no idea what on earth i was doing (lol) i got the AUTH erorr message, which i assume meant that everything was working, apart from i needed authentication.

Test Mail() On Development Machine W/o Smtp Server 
My development machine (WinXP, Apache 2.2.4) does not have an smtp
server, and I don't really want to install one if I can help it.

Does anyone know of a simple method of testing php scripts that employ
mail() by simulating an smtp server and directing output to a text file
or to an installed text editor.

Right now I can modify the script to use something instead of mail(),
then change it when I put into production, but I would really like to
test the script in its production form w/o having to actually send email.

Use The Mail() Function: Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: 
I am trying to use the mail() function. I've got my php.ini file configured to use my current smtp host (Verizon) and I get this error:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "outgoing.verizon.com" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:www est.php on line 39

So I'm asking two things. 
1) How can I make this work with out using Verizon's SMTP server? The server I am using for this website is a Windows XP machine with Apache as the webserver. 
2) Once I have an alternative smtp server option, what is it I need to do to set it up properly?

I need an alternative smtp server because this machine is just a development machine at my house, while the file site is in a colo and isn't connect to verizion or anyone else with a smtp server.

[function Mail() Windows XP]SMTP Localhost 
I'm trying to send an e-mail from a .php script and ie6 returns this error:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:wampwwwPAMWDchap11emailsendmail.php on line 12

I checked php.ini (line 606):

[mail function]
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = localhost

OTOH I didn't find "smtp_port" in php.ini. Maybe I should add :80 as port in php.ini?

Configure PHP To Use A Remote SMTP Server For Sending Mail On Linux 
On Linux, can you configure a remote SMTP server to send mail? I set SMTP = mySMTPserver under [mail function] in PHP.ini; I also stopped sendmail service on my local machine. There are no mails send out. If I run the local sendmail service, mails are sent out.

SMTP Server - Create A Php Script Thazt Send An Mail 
i'm trynig to create a php script thazt send an mail does someone know how to set the smtp server

smtpserver=smtp1 and it is remote server not on my machine.
Itried but i've got this[color=blue][color=green]
>>Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your[/color][/color]
"SMTP" >>and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set()

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: "sendmail_from" Not Set In Php.ini 
I'm getting this error "Warning: mail() [function.mail]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in D:Wildwwwenvirotechslc.comsurvey .....

SMTP Server Response 
When I submitted an email address into the part of this script that you use when you forgot your password. I entered the address and submitted and got this Warning:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 The address is not valid. in C:Inetpubwwwroothttphomeclasses
otification.php on line 49

I believe Line 49 is: // echo "em h:" . $this->email_headers;

Here's part of the page code: Code:

}
/**
* send email
* @param string $to
* @param string $subject
* @param string $message
*/
function send_email($to,$subject,$message) {

//echo "em h:" . $this->email_headers;
$result = mail($to,$subject,$message,$this->email_headers);
if ($result == false ) { return false; } else { return true;}

}

SMTP Server Response: 554 
Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 554 <jan@DOMAIN_NAME.com>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied in e:domainsvvathq.co.ukuserhtdocs
ewdownload_form.php on line 58

first time i've ever encoutered such error when using mail() funtion in php..

did some research. found some threads here on phpbuilder and somewhere else regarding this.. but they all seem to be talking about ini settings, smtp, etc,etc.. complicated stuff. Code:

Warning: Mail() [function.mail]: "sendmail_from" Not Set In Php.ini Or Custom "From:" Header Missing 
I created a form to send feedback and i get the following error, what does that mean and how to fix it. 

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in c:wampwwwphp websitephp and mysqlpractice fileschapter 4 - string manipulation and regular expressionsprocessfeedback.php on line 11

The code is as follows:
<?
$name=$_POST['name'];
$email=$_POST['email'];
$feedback=$_POST['mailcontent'];
$toaddress="viraj_hoober@yahoo.com";
$subject="Feedback from web site";
$mailcontent="Customer name: " . $name . "

. "Customer email: " . $email . "
"
. "Customer comments: 
" . $feedback . "
"; 
$fromaddress="viraj2401@yahoo.com";
mail($toaddress, $subject, $mailcontent, $fromaddress);
?>

Mail Function Warning Error 
when i use mail functions i am getting this error what to do...

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:Program FilesEasyPHP 2.0b1wwwlavanyamail.php on line 18

Your email has been sent!

SMTP Server Response: 503 5.5.2 Need Rcpt Command 
I m getting this error message in my application. previously it wasnt there

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 503 5.5.2 Need Rcpt command. in C:Program ......

SMTP Server Response: 550 5.7.1 Unable To Relay 
does anyone know what this means? SMTP server response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay 
trying to configure my smtp server.

Mail() Function - Warning: Unknown Error 
I have been getting the crap beat out of me by the mail function. It just wont send the mail. I have even tried this simple test:

if (mail('myrealaddress@yahoo.com','Getting this to work','what the hell is it going to take?'))

The result -
Warning: Unknown error in c:phpdev5wwwalaskaerrandsindex.php on line 135

And when I say myrealaddress I mean I really used a valid email address. I know that the mail function just isn't working for me and it has to do with something other than my code. 

Warning: Mail(): Failed To Connect To Mailserver At "localhost" Port 25, Verify Your "SMTP" 
when i execute a mail program iam getting some error as follows:

Warning: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in c:appservwwwmails.php on line 20

what is the solution to this problem Code:

Specify Server In Mail Function? 
I am running a PHP script on my machine that's running mySQL. But this machine can't send mail. My script just uses the PHP mail function. I have to specify username, password, and server to be able to get into the mail server. Can the PHP mail function take those parameters somehow?

Mail() Function - Using The Mail() Function To Send Emails To Members Of A Website 
I am using the mail() function to send emails to members of a website. For some reason when I include words such as "free" or "winner" the mail does not send to any of the addresses - it just seems to disappear in space. I figured this out by trial and error - once I removed those words, it worked. I am running cPanel on the server and have no problem sending emails as long as they don't use those words. It seems to be blocking certain words - ones that I assume spammers would use.

Warning: Mail(): Failed To Connect To Mailserver At "localhost" Port 25, Verify Your "SMTP" And "smtp_port" Setting 
may i know what the error.. i try the sending email. but it display these error:

Warning: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in c:program fileseasyphp1-8wwwfp2.php on line 46
Cannot send password to your e-mail address ...

Mail Function Has FROM Changed By Server? 
I am running a simple mail function, and I want to set the FROM header
within the function:

mail(
"mailbox@provider.com",
"testsubject",
"testbody",
"From: Oliver <oliver@mydomain.com>
X-Sender: <oliver@mydomain.com>
X-Mailer: Test Script
Return-Path: <oliver@mydomain.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1"
);